Eagle's Eye

Filed under Eagle Life

Under the Stars

https://centraldigest.com/news/2018/02/07/prom-preparation-underway/

Saturday May 4th Graves County will be hosting their annual prom from 8:30-10:30 pm.

Grand March will take place before the dance 7:30-8:30 in the GCHS performing Arts Center.  Students get the opportunity to make their way across the stage to show off their attire.

Director of prom, Beth Hill explains, “The theme chosen was “Under the Stars”.  There will plenty of refreshments, decorations, and good music. I’m very excited to see how all of these decorations will come together. I know all of the prom committee have been putting in hard work and dedication to make this a night to remember for everybody.

Prom tickets are now on sell in the commons during all lunches until Friday, May 3rd. The cost is $25 each.

Students must fill out and return prom permission forms to Mrs. Hill in Eagles Court 07 or the front office. However, there are regulations when attending prom. Attendant must at least be a freshman but no older than 20 years old. If the date does not attend Graves they will need a form filled out by the guest’s school. If guest is out of school, the office must have a copy of the attendants license or ID along with their filled out permission form. If student has not turned in their form they will NOT be allowed to attend prom.