Eagle's Eye

A Final Goodbye

Senior year was a rollercoaster to say the least. There were many tears from both happiness and heartache, and friendships were lost and gained. I didn’t expect this year to change me as much as it did. I’ve gained a lot of insight, so I want to take this final entry to say thank you. I want to thank my best friend Kaylee.

I’ve learned strength from her and I will be forever thankful for her staying by my side. She will go far no matter what she decides after high school, and I want to remind her that she can have the world if she wants it. She just has to go get it. Thank you to my other best friend for always supporting me as well and constantly telling me to pursue my dreams. You’ve changed my life in such a short amount of time, and I cannot thank you enough.

I want to thank my family because without them I wouldn’t be near as close to the person that I am today without them. They have instilled many morals and I know I will always have a shoulder to cry on with them. I hope to make my family proud, and I’m excited to see what the future holds for the rest of my family as time goes on.

A big thank you also goes out to my teachers throughout my school years. You guys have had to deal with my procrastination for 18 years now, but thank you for pushing me, and thank you for not allowing me to give up. I will cherish you all forever, and I hope to make success through the lessons you all have taught me.

Now let’s go graduate. 🙂