• May 1Next ACT - Saturday, June 9th

Eagle's Eye

Filed under News

Calvert Mcdonald’s catches on fire

Advertisement

Hang on for a minute...we're trying to find some more stories you might like.


Email This Story






On Tuesday, January 2nd at around 11:30 am, the local fire department responded to a call of a fire that started in the ceiling of Calvert City McDonald’s.

The restaurant was in the middle of a lunch rush when a fire broke out. There were no reports of injury, but the restaurant was destroyed by the fire.

It was later discovered that the cause of the fire was an air conditioning unit on the roof of the restaurant.

The surrounding businesses were not affected by the fire, but locals are being told to be very cautious in the area.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Leave a Comment

GCHS Eagle's Eye intends for this area to be used to foster healthy, thought-provoking discussion. Comments are expected to adhere to our standards and to be respectful and constructive. As such, we do not permit the use of profanity, foul language, personal attacks, or the use of language that might be interpreted as libelous. Comments are reviewed and must be approved by a moderator to ensure that they meet these standards. GCHS Eagle's Eye does not allow anonymous comments, and requires a valid email address, which all students have been provided. The email address will not be displayed but will be used to confirm your comments.

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Navigate Right
Navigate Left
  • Calvert Mcdonald’s catches on fire

    Eagle Life

    GCHS Orchestras Perform At 2018 Spring Concert

  • Calvert Mcdonald’s catches on fire

    Eagle Life

    CAR SHOW

  • Calvert Mcdonald’s catches on fire

    Eagle Life

    Community Service Day

  • Calvert Mcdonald’s catches on fire

    Eagle Life

    GCHS Presents: Anne of Green Gables

  • Calvert Mcdonald’s catches on fire

    Eagle Life

    Graves County Class of 2018 Graduation

  • Calvert Mcdonald’s catches on fire

    Eagle Life

    Archery Awards

  • Calvert Mcdonald’s catches on fire

    Eagle Life

    Preparation Prom: 5 tips for your night to remember

  • Calvert Mcdonald’s catches on fire

    News

    GCHS Public Library to host monthly events

  • Calvert Mcdonald’s catches on fire

    Pawsome Pets with GC Animal Shelter

    Pawesome Pets! Meet Juniper!

  • Calvert Mcdonald’s catches on fire

    News

    Murray State to make tuition more affordable