• November 16Next ACT - December 9th

The student news site of Graves County High School

Eagle's Eye

Filed under Entertainment, Showcase

Stranger Things 2 review

things just got Stranger....

The Netflix original series “Stranger Things” just released their second season on October 31, 2017 and fans could not have been more excited.  

The first season of Stranger Things took the entertainment world by storm, making millions of people fall in love with eleven and her obsession with Eggos as well as making us all ship Mileven and refusing to make it official. Thanks Netflix.  The show also includes amazing graphics, a retro 80’s theme, and a rollercoaster plot that makes you feel every emotion at one time. And that was just the first season.  

The second season, while cruelly short including just nine episodes, ties up some loose ends made by the first season while also introducing new conflicts. The sequel season also follows the traumatized Will Byers and how he is adjusting to life after the upside down. Of course, eleven gets her backstory and she even goes through some character changes. While the season follows up on the original characters, some new people are introduced and help the plot thicken. Romances and rivalries feud throughout the story and the graphics are certainly a step up from last season.  

While Netflix has confirmed the continuation of the story with a season 3 and 4, they have given no spoilers as to what the seasons will include. Season 3 is set to be released sometime late 2018 to early 2019, and season 4 shortly after that.